You can access the Metadata search tool window from the Dynamics 365 > Metadata Search menu command.
By using this feature we can use different types of filters in Visual studio to search our relevant code. You can double-click any result line to navigate to the corresponding X++ code or metadata that matches your search query.
- Code: – search for a specific code.
- Type: – filter the elements by type.
- Model: – filter the elements by model.
- Name: – filter the elements by name.
- Property: search for element with the property with the specific value.
Note: Make sure there should not be any space in between Type values otherwise it will show "Invalid query" error.
Reference: Metadata search in Visual Studio