Wednesday 29 November 2017

Develop Gantt chart in AX7 / D365

Development of gantt chart is little difficult in AX7 / D365. It is an extremely powerful way to present data. In AX7 / D365 Microsoft have licensed a third party HTML5 control that gives gantt chart control a new design.


The standard Gantt chart is available for Production resources in AX7 / D365 as shown below:
For one my development task I need to develop gantt chart. When I see Source Code, behind Production resources, I found it very difficult to understand (for new developers). So what I have done is I have developed a gantt chart with simplified code as shown in below images that can help developers to code easily for gantt chart.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Key Updates in Dynamics 365 F&O for Version 10.0.39

Here’s a concise summary of the  platform updates  in  Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations version 10.0.39 (March 2024) : 1- Add...