Monday 4 December 2017

AX7 / D365 Model Cross-Reference error resolution










During my development on D365, I have got a few errors which weren’t particularly clear to someone using AX7 / D365 for the first time. I thought I do write a blog on this errors related to model references to help others who are not familiar with AX7 / D365.

So what I have done is I create a new model and job (runnable class) in which simply I have Initialize purchTable object. As shown in image It throws compile time error and warning.


The reason of this error is that reference package for PurchTable object have not added in Current model. Shown in below images.


So for the resolution of this error all I have done is to check the ApplicationSuite Model (PurchTable Object Model), and build my current model which runs successfully.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Key Updates in Dynamics 365 F&O for Version 10.0.39

Here’s a concise summary of the  platform updates  in  Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations version 10.0.39 (March 2024) : 1- Add...